Saturday, December 01, 2007

TIME TO UPDATE!!!

Nursing Students:
Check out me and my peeps work of art in the school toilet...heheh
Now u guys should know why there's no more toilet paper:)


This was during our CMS lesson, we had to build a self-supporting structure using a whole packet of straws...believe it that thing was taller than me, maybe at around 185cm high.


My Friday...
believe it or not, ITE HAS detention, but for nursing students, you had to spend 2hrs cleaning up the labs.(wiping, sweeping, mopping)
Somehow I felt as though I was going through NS.


Then we hit the National Library to study, and the only time we took pictures was in the lift.
Going down from level 14 to level 1 really got the adrenaline pumping.
Of course a journey to Bugis wouldn't be complete without a meal from that 2-storey Chinese Coffeeshop. I had my new favourite...fried-fish soup with Rice.


Saturday was spent at home, a well-needed rest..waking up at 11am to the sounds of my siblings shouting...hahah.
Anw, I think I want a new handphone from 02, the type which is a PDA, with a sliding keyboard.
Yeahh...gta go sleep now, cos I'll be having a long long day tomorrow studying for the coming exams.

Labels: